UHIN News & Updates
- Welcome, Dr. Navina ForsytheNavina Forsythe, MPA, Ph.D., has joined UHIN as our first Chief Data Officer.
- 2022 HIT CONFERENCEThis UHIN-hosted event brings together the healthcare industry to collaborate, innovate, and learn. This year’s event will focus on the state of patient data sharing and architecture and how that affects care delivery and outcomes.
- Supplementing Patient Data for Maliheh Free ClinicThe CHIE is an important source of data for Maliheh Free Clinic’s vulnerable patients. The Maliheh Free Clinic’s patient population… Read more: Supplementing Patient Data for Maliheh Free Clinic
- UHIN Partners on New Joint Venture, BeyondHIEUHIN will Join Three other Health Care Organizations Poised to Transform Health Care BOISE, Idaho — Four health care organizations are partnering… Read more: UHIN Partners on New Joint Venture, BeyondHIE
- ONC Announces Unified Specification for Address in Health Care – Project US@The ONC Addresses Patient Addresses with New Specification A new standard The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information… Read more: ONC Announces Unified Specification for Address in Health Care – Project US@
- 2020 HIT ConferenceNovember 10-11 | Virtual 2-Day Event CONNECTING DATA, UNITING HEALTHCARE This year, HIT will focus on tech and data solutions that connect the healthcare community when they need it most.
- The CHIE Adds New Data SourcesThe CHIE continues to add important data sources, providing healthcare professionals with vital medical information when it is needed most.… Read more: The CHIE Adds New Data Sources
- COVID-19 Lab Result Alerts – FAQUHIN is sending COVID-19 lab result alerts directly from hospitals to healthcare providers, ACOs and care managers in and around the state of Utah.
- Executive Director of UDOH Issues Memorandum for All COVID-19 Lab ResultsDr. Joseph K. Miner, Executive Director at the Utah Department of Health (UDOH), asked all healthcare organizations to report all of their COVID-19 lab test results through UHIN.