Welcome to the UHIN Blog
- How Does Your EDI Partner Stack Up? (Part 4 of 4)How Does Your EDI Partner Reduce the Burden of Claims Submission for Providers?
- How Does Your EDI Partner Stack Up? (Part 3 of 4)Are Providers Frequently Contacting You With Questions About Their Claims?
- How Does Your EDI Partner Stack Up? (Part 2 of 4)Question two to ask when seeing if your EDI partner stacks up: Can your Clearinghouse validate claims and customize validation to your needs?
- How Does Your EDI Partner Stack Up? (Part 1 of 4)Why Are You With Your Current EDI Vendor or Clearinghouse? Four questions for health plans to ask about their EDI vendor.
- Provider Credentialing and Provider Enrollment: What’s the Difference and Why Does it Matter?Provider enrollment is crucial for health plans to ensure that members have access to a full range of services. Credentialing … Read more
- Prior Authorization Legislation and the X12 Winter MeetingThe X12 Winter Meeting on prior authorization legislation, reviving past and pending transactions and standards legislation, and creating new legislative initiatives
- How Electronic Administrative Transactions Are Decreasing Costs and Administrative Burdens For Health PlansHealth plans could save billions each year by accelerating administrative efficiencies for themselves and providers.
- Why Clearinghouses are Underrated as Key Enablers of Healthcare InteroperabilityClearinghouses are integral to improved healthcare interoperability and to extract valuable insights from clinical and administrative data.
- Grow Your Business in 2023 with Two Simple MYUHIN Tools: Templates and DraftsMYUHIN Templates and Drafts could help your clinic or private practice save time, ease administrative burden, improve cash flow and grow.