- Provider Credentialing and Provider Enrollment: What’s the Difference and Why Does it Matter?
Provider enrollment is crucial for health plans to ensure that members have access to a full range of services. Credentialing […]
- Prior Authorization Legislation and the X12 Winter Meeting
The X12 Winter Meeting on prior authorization legislation, reviving past and pending transactions and standards legislation, and creating new legislative initiatives
- How Electronic Administrative Transactions Are Decreasing Costs and Administrative Burdens For Health Plans
Health plans could save billions each year by accelerating administrative efficiencies for themselves and providers.
- Why Clearinghouses are Underrated as Key Enablers of Healthcare Interoperability
Clearinghouses are integral to improved healthcare interoperability and to extract valuable insights from clinical and administrative data.
- Grow Your Business in 2023 with Two Simple MYUHIN Tools: Templates and Drafts
MYUHIN Templates and Drafts could help your clinic or private practice save time, ease administrative burden, improve cash flow and grow.
- ONC Releases Data on Information Blocking Claims
77% of claims submitted identified providers as potential actor; only two claims identified HIEs New ONC data shows almost 300 […]
- Supplementing Patient Data for Maliheh Free Clinic
The CHIE is an important source of data for Maliheh Free Clinic’s vulnerable patients. The Maliheh Free Clinic’s patient population […]
- Success at the Provider Education Summit 2021
The return of the in-person Provider Education Summit (PES) in 2021 marked a positive turn for our local office-focused healthcare […]
- We’ve Got You Covered in the Mountain West: New Link Between QHN and UHIN!
UHIN and Western Colorado’s Quality Health Network (QHN) are pleased to announce a linked connection between our health information exchanges