A full quarter is in the rear-view mirror now, and it’s already been a fun 2021. UHINt was given its proper send off, MYUHIN is getting rave reviews, The Annual Forum is almost here again, we set up new CHIE connections, and much more.
The biggest news and updates so far:
MYUHIN in the spotlight! It’s been a big quarter for our web-based electronic billing platform. Customers love the user-centric design and functionality, and they love our customer success and support teams! The price is set for providers offices who need an exceptional billing tool without wrecking their revenue…
- UHINt officially retired – After 20 years we have given UHIN’s original hand-entry claims tool, UHINt, its final ride. All users have been moved over to the new and improved MYUHIN.
- Self sign-up & Enrollment appointments – User can now sign up for MYUHIN themselves! For those who need enrollment help, however, will need to work with our Enrollment Team. If you are looking to Enroll with your target payers, user our Calendly scheduler: Schedule with Enrollment Team!
- New training videos are available: Watch Here
UHIN Annual Forum – May 5, 2021 – Virtual Event
The 2021 Annual Forum is coming and we’ll be officially announcing our Keynote speakers in the next couple of weeks!
This year topics will focus on changes in the Payer landscape and how they affect all players in healthcare, especially as it relates to interoperability. Stay tuned for announcements on our event page here: UHIN Annual Forum
CHIE Updates – Since our last update we continue to add new features and data sources to enhance our HIE. Some of the more important updates:
- DIRECT update – You can now download a .CSV of ADTs directly from the MYUHIN portal
- New Data Sources
- Wyoming Frontier Information (WYFI) – ADTs (Dec 2020)
- Rocky Mountain Homecare and Hospice – CCDs (Nov 2020)
- Bonneville Family Practice – ADT and TRN (transcriptions/progress notes) (Nov 2020)
- Chesapeake Regional Information System (CRISP) the HIE for Maryland and DC (Nov 2020)
- Highland Care Center – ADTs (Nov 2020)
- Pointe Meadow Health and Rehabilitation – ADTs (Nov 2020)
Security & Compliance Updates
- SOC 2 Type II
- FedRamp Compliant
UHIN is Hiring!!
We have been adding new members to the UHIN Team like crazy and we still have open positions to fill! Check out our Careers page for updates: UHIN Careers